A conversation about clinical trials with Dr. Alfredo Sadun. Patients in treatment often ask about participation in these drug tests. Dr. Sadun explains how doctors and researchers decide who makes a good candidate for a clinical trial, how to ensure a trial is legitimate, and the impact of clinical trial research on his own work throughout his career in neuro-ophthalmology.
- Doheny Eye Institute Once Again Ranks in the Top 5 by U.S. News & World Report
- InSight at a Glance | August 2023
- Steven Barnes, PhD, receives a R01 grant for groundbreaking research
- 2023 International Glaucoma Symposium: “Glaucoma Surgeries: MIGS vs. Traditional”
- Celebrate Children’s Eye and Safety Month!