In this episode of the Doheny Podcast Network, a conversation with Doheny researcher, Dr. Kaustabh Ghosh. He talks about his expertise in biomechanics and how tackling big questions in cardiac care led him to ophthalmology, where he is leading an innovative lab.
- Doheny Eye Institute Once Again Ranks in the Top 5 by U.S. News & World Report
- InSight at a Glance | August 2023
- Steven Barnes, PhD, receives a R01 grant for groundbreaking research
- 2023 International Glaucoma Symposium: “Glaucoma Surgeries: MIGS vs. Traditional”
- Celebrate Children’s Eye and Safety Month!