The Doheny Podcast Network returns with this conversation with glaucoma specialist Dr. Anne Coleman of UCLA Stein Eye Institute. Dr. Coleman talks about her year as President of the American Academy of Ophthalmology, and as the COVID-19 pandemic unfolds, how it is affecting patients, doctors and vision science research.
- Doheny Eye Institute Once Again Ranks in the Top 5 by U.S. News & World Report
- InSight at a Glance | August 2023
- Steven Barnes, PhD, receives a R01 grant for groundbreaking research
- 2023 International Glaucoma Symposium: “Glaucoma Surgeries: MIGS vs. Traditional”
- Celebrate Children’s Eye and Safety Month!